Fax or email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to confirm your details and membership.
Membership Application Form – Branch
Membership Application Form – Individual
SAPTU is committed to delivering a professional service of the highest quality at all times. Salary Negotiations, disciplinary hearings, Commission for Conciliation, Mediation Arbitration (CCMA) matters, Labour court and other negotiations.
SAPTU was established in 1993 and is a registered trade union in terms of the Labour Relations Act, Act 66 of 1995.
Question: What is the Cost of becoming a member of SAPTU?
- R45 per month for branch and individual members.
- Contact your branch for the membership fee.
Question: What is branch membership?
- Branches nationwide assist and promote sound labour relations between members of the Union and the Employer.
- Branches resolve grievances and encourage the settling of disputes by means of conciliation methods.
- SAPTU charge a very small membership fee to provide these services.
If you have a question to ask us please write to: email@example.com.
We shall do our best to answer all the correspondence from this page, please note that you can phone us on (012) 807 1488 for more information.