What can I do if my employer does not pay my salary, does not pay my leave, makes me work more than the normal or contractually agreed hours, fails to give me a pay slip or does not give me a letter of appointment?

Contact the Department of Labour on 012-309-4000 and arrange to go in to lodge a complaint: Laboria House, 215 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria.