Which Act deals with the issues covered under question 3 above?

The Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) unless you are employed by the State Security Agency or by a charity organisation as a volunteer. Also, some industries are covered by special legislation that provides variations of the BCEA’s provisions. This special legislation is in the form of bargaining council regulations and sectoral determinations, all of which are available through the Department of Labour.